2013 Overview

The year is almost over, and I just want to give you a quick list of my favorites of 2013.

My favorite exhibition was the Malevich exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam. You have this month to visit it, in February it will be gone.

The television series I liked the most on television was Once upon a time (I liked it even better than the 4th series of Downton Abbey) and on DVD I was caputured by the 1982 adaption of Brideshead Revisited with Jeremy Irons and Anthony Andrews.

My favorite books of 2013? I will not give you the full list here, that can be found on my bookblog A corner of the library, but I will give my numer ones.

Number one in fiction was Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh, and my first choice for Non-fiction is Millenium by Tom Holland.

I loved visiting Rome last year and I am afraid I won't be able to go there this year, but perhaps I will visit other places (London for a few days, perhaps?) We'll just have to wait and see.

Comments